Heres the thing, there is no such thing as an unbiased political viewpoint. I dont care who writes it. Anyone who doesn't know that is lying to themselves. That doesn't make what ones writes automatically wrong, and it doesn't make it right either.
Printable View
Heres the thing, there is no such thing as an unbiased political viewpoint. I dont care who writes it. Anyone who doesn't know that is lying to themselves. That doesn't make what ones writes automatically wrong, and it doesn't make it right either.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres the thing, there is no such thing as an unbiased political viewpoint. I dont care who writes it. Anyone who doesn't know that is lying to themselves. That doesn't make what ones writes automatically wrong, and it doesn't make it right either.</div></div>
But it does pay to know what perspective someone's writing from, and what they have to gain from it/what their rooting interests are.
I don't disagree, and thats truth with every article ever put on here. That is my point. If someone doesn't realize that, their not very bright.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your problem with Thomas Sowell? </div></div>
He doesn't suck obamas [richard].
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's your problem with Thomas Sowell? </div></div>
He doesn't suck obamas [richard]. </div></div>
Stop being such a hypocrite. You and others bash anything that is posted on here without a stench of old Mccain ball sweat. You are just as guilty as anyone, its not like you are some independent or atleast thats not the impression I get. GC1, Counts and Gotch are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that can make a comment like that without it being hypocrasy, but IMO you dont have any room to talk about being biased when you do the same thing. So spare us anymore favoritism lecture/comments. Until you, NSSB, BWC, Pvvkikefan put the Mcdick down, ease up on your hypocritical comments.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't disagree, and thats truth with every article ever put on here. That is my point. If someone doesn't realize that, their not very bright.</div></div>
Not everyone takes the time to do that though...it's the smart thing to do, I agree, but as our world can show us in a microcosm--smart isn't always convenient, even for smart people.
Some articles shouldn't even make it on here if you read them and they're so extremely biased that they shouldn't/can't be taken seriously due to the person that wrote them...but somehow they end up on here anyways.
And for the record, as I said, I don't care if it was written by a conservative/liberal columnist, I'm gonna start doing that b/c I'm gonna do it anyways for my own knowledge when reading this stuff. That's a major part of the problem with people who read/follow politics and news in general nowadays. If we only knew where half this stuff was coming from--we'd realize, as a whole, how much of it is BS and how it's meant to keep us from thinking for ourselves about what's actually occuring around us.